Please join us at The Maggie Gallery Open House!
- Friday, July 27 from 3PM - 6PM and Saturday, July 28 from noon to 2PM on
- Light refreshments available
- Music on the porch by Cindy and Pete Howe and Bernie Covney
- Artist demonstrations
- Drawings to be held starting at 5PM on Saturday... sign up for a chance to win one of many prizes available starting on Thursday, July 26 during normal business hours (10 - 6) up until the drawing begins. You do not need to be present to win.
• Friday, July 27 and Saturday, July 28, 2018
Please join us every Friday from 5PM to 7PM for hot cider, coffee, hot chocolate and snacks through the holidays and browse for a stocking stuffer from our unique line of gifts. We have holiday cards, hand-painted ornaments, travel mug pottery, pewter sculptures of Bluegrass musicians in addition to all the beautiful artwork by each of our talented artists!
The Maggie Gallery is Trail Site #17 on the Floyd Artisan Trail! This event is a weekend long adventure sponsored by the Floyd Center for the Arts during which you have the opportunity to visit 29 unique Floyd locations to include Art Galleries and Shops, Artisan Studios, Farms and Farm Stores, Food and Drink venues, and Visitor Centers.
The Maggie promotes the talents of 17 fine artists and artisans along with 2 local authors.... there is something for everybody here! We also have rocking chairs and benches on the porch and a covered picnic table to allow you to relax before your next stop.
We are easy to find at 187 North Locust Street... 1 block from the light in downtown Floyd as you head north on VA 8. There is parking directly next to the Maggie on Oxford Street as well as overflow parking directly across the street behind the Courthouse. If you get lost, give us a call at (540) 745-8000... we will guide you to us!
Make sure to also stop by the Floyd Center for the Arts (Trail Site #28) during your stay to stroll through the Hayloft Gallery on the second floor. You will find examples of the artwork, gift items, wares, and information from all the participating Trail Sites!
• Floyd Artisan Trail - June 7 - 9 2019